Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Distraction

Leave a Comment
So I have been procrastinating, a lot. Home itself is a distraction, my laptop is always on for 12 hours/day & my phone is always with me. I will always read some blogs, recipes and watch some newly uploaded videos & movies. When I get bored of technology, my passion decides to distract me. I've been cooking a lot lately, making crepes & trying out new recipes & failing. Oh well. I hope my mental state won't go lazy once I get over with my shopping tomorrow & the day after. Anyway, this particular song is stuck in my mind.

By the way, not all of my blog posts would be about food reviews. Although 98% will contain food, but honestly at my current state, I do not have enough funds to try out new places every time. Furthermore, my food buddy isn't really a fan of changes, so this kinda restricts me too. I really need more food buddies. Okay so what I'm saying is, do expect some common food appearing in the future as well yeah? Another entry will be up by the end of this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment